background img

Wobble Wednesday

4 years ago written by
aerere2

So after last week I’ve gone a little more old school. I feel like the world is not quite ready for the new sounds were hearing from these new artists . I’m sorry, but the old wobbles are never coming back, but this genre is changing and if you don’t like it then listen to FabricLive.37 for the rest of your life. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great album, but everything about this style of music is changing just like our generation of people, listeners, DJs and producers. Want me to post Pro Nails every week? Come on! Thoughts?

So this week I got some Skream, Caspa, Coki and Cotti for your old school wobble’s. In case you haven’t figured it out, I’m an absolute Skream fanatic. If you haven’t listen to his last weeks “In New Djs We Trust,” then you probably should.  There are some big tracks on there. I would of posted Snarled which was my new favorite Skream tune, but couldn’t find a 320 for the blog. Some how Zelda and Biggie remixes always sneaking in here, but hey whose complaining? There are two new Adele remixes which are also good, so much more Minnesota on the way as well, I have a feeling he is gonna be huge. Got a remix from Distance on the Alex Clare track that we post yesterday that is real nice, their other single Falling is causing a lot of traffic as well. Enjoy.

Download: Skream – Heavy Hitter

Download: Caspa (Feat. Subscape) – Geordie Racer

Download: Cotti & Coki – Jugger Nog

Download: Alex Clare – Too Close (Distance Remix)

Download: MartyParty – Cocaine

Download: Adele – Rolling in the Deep (Deathstar Remix feat. MartyParty & Minnesota)

Download: Adele – Rolling In The Deep (The SoniXx Dubstep Remix)

Download: Apathy – Saria’s Song (Apathy Remix)

Download: superginger – Gimme The Loot

Download: Kromestar – Jabber Jawz

Download: Distance – Falling

Download: Bukez Finezt – Watz Crackin

Download: Thrice-Broken Lungs (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)

Download: Mr MUC – Nuke em’

Download: Fearless & Sonna Relle – Everywhere & Nowhere (Mojo Remix)

Follow Me-@CroydonEarmilk

Send me your Sounds-@ZEF

Article Categories:
Dub · Dubstep · Feature · U.K.

Comments to Wobble Wednesday

• thanks! nice tunes! I agree completely!

ajax May 18, 2011 8:16 PM Reply
  • First Dope Dubstep You’ve posted, good shit yo

Luke May 18, 2011 8:41 PM Reply
  • falling by distance is key

keybump May 18, 2011 11:00 PM Reply
  • Damn, that biggie remix is DOPE!

esteez May 18, 2011 11:49 PM Reply
  • Ay! Think you r right writing about new djs but there have to be talented new djs making dubstep wthout all the filth?? i like it dubby and dark like zomby or skream in 2007-08 ( ex bahl fwd, tears in the rain). Any ideas? or is it time to DIY?

purpl citizen May 19, 2011 8:18 AM Reply
  • No dl for the Mojo remix?

Anonymous May 19, 2011 6:23 PM Reply
  • dope shit! big ups earmilk

Anonymous May 19, 2011 7:57 PM Reply
  • dope collection there!

pachaholic May 19, 2011 10:38 PM Reply
  • Here’s my problem with dubstep (and only my two cents, so if you have a whole dollar, just ignore this). While the genre itself, audibly and creatively, is “boundry-pushing” and somewhat original, I don’t think any of us will be listening to this stuff in 2 years. Maybe for nostalgia’s sake, we will look back and smile and remember where we were and what we were going through when certain songs came out, but overall…probably not. Let’s admit it: Sonically, the music is interesting. Emotionally, it is unappealing. I highly doubt anyone will be putting any dubstep on their next “mixtape” to that special someone or identifying with it is as some sort of last words. But, maybe I’m just getting old and have it all wrong. Either way, as stated, this is just my two cents.

Dahlé May 23, 2011 12:33 AM Reply
    • I would “Like” this comment if it were possible. well put.

roc May 24, 2011 5:56 AM Reply
    • you’re old, EDM & Dubstep is the future.

jaybuddz October 29, 2012 11:08 AM Reply