Well it’s finally here, one of the most anticipated EP releases of the year so far. Knife Party‘s Rage Valley has finally been released featuring four brand new singles. From Gareth McGrillen and Rob Swire originally saying that they would be releasing the EP by early May to finally the 28th of May the wait has certainly been worth the reward. Rage Valley just further highlights the talent these two posses when they get in a studio and behind a mixing board.
So without further rambling on, take the time to enjoy these new singles that feature the high energy and moombah structure of “Sleaze” which features MistaJam. The initial chords leave you sweating with suspense as it builds you right into a fast pace moombah scheme. “Bonfire”, the highlight of the EP depicts Knife Party’s usual sound as it scores from crests and troughs of hellish grimey sounds.
“Centipede” on the other hand is specific enough on its own with an old broadcasting voice leading up to the drop. A leaked edit of this spread like wildfire around the internet several months ago but it’s nothing compared to the finalized mastered version. Finally we have “Rage Valley,” this track again highlights Knife Party’s typical style as it comes in harder than before with a terrorizing kick and a grizzly beat. Enjoy the EP.
- Rage Valley EP on Beatport
- Knife Party on Beatport
- Knife Party’s Official Website
- Knife Party on Soundcloud
- Knife Party on Twitter
Latest posts by Alex Leonard (see all)
- Lliam Taylor completely turns around “Choosing For You” by I AM LEGION [Premiere] - November 19, 2015
- Toboggan reveals his ‘Vouvoyer’ EP featuring Rowan Spencer [Exclusive] - July 28, 2015
- Tycho speaks about his production process and artistic values [Interview] - July 23, 2015
- The Full Flex Express tour races across Canada and EARMILK has you covered [Contest] - June 24, 2015