Mike Hawkins prides himself on taking “baby steps” to reach the international superstardom that awaits him. With the release of “This Is How We Roll 2.0” this week on Megaton Records, the Danish DJ-turned-producer proves why he’s been picked up by multiple big name labels and featured in sets and radio shows galore.
A follow up to the original mix of “This Is How We Roll” that was released last month, the 2.0 version still includes the huge beats of the initial release but with the added hip hop stylings of EDM rapper Jay Colin. While it’s become easier and easier to find electro house tracks that are predictable and uneventful, “This Is How We Roll 2.0” is refreshing and uplifting, while staying true to the “banger” roots of the genre. And, the added hip hop vocals from EDM rapper Jay Colin makes the release even more exciting and different.
- Buy This Is How We Roll 2.0 on Beatport
- Check out Mike Hawkins on Facebook
- Follow Mike Hawkins on Soundcloud
Latest posts by Steph Evans (see all)
- Kaskade puts a new spin on Thomas Sagstad’s “Burned” featuring Wildo - November 20, 2015
- GRABBITZ debuts “Float Away” from forthcoming EP - November 20, 2015
- Tundran celebrates new music in mini mixtape [Premiere] - November 19, 2015
- 19EIGHTY7 debuts funky house in “Let’s Get It On” [Premiere] - November 19, 2015