2012 could be the year of the remix for Matt Nash. The British performer has recently been making a name for himself as an up and coming producer, with so much such success that his original tracks and remixes have relished major support from superstars like Hardwell and Pete Tong. This time Nash has teamed up with house pro Danny Dove for a clubworthy progressive remix of “Hide U” by Unclubbed. The track has interesting depth, in that it’s quite a heavy hitter but not without uplifting elements, which are underscored by the emotional vocals from trance vocal superstar Sarah Howells.
While the original mix is a chilled out world track, Nash’s remix is classically progressive. This remix is apart of a string of new releases — this one out on New State Music, and with additional forthcoming releases on big name labels Toolroom and Spinnin’. With names like that signing on, we should be in for a treat.
- Buy “Hide U” (Matt Nash & Danny Dove Remix) on Beatport
- Matt Nash on Facebook
- Follow Matt Nash on Soundcloud
Latest posts by Steph Evans (see all)
- Kaskade puts a new spin on Thomas Sagstad’s “Burned” featuring Wildo - November 20, 2015
- GRABBITZ debuts “Float Away” from forthcoming EP - November 20, 2015
- Tundran celebrates new music in mini mixtape [Premiere] - November 19, 2015
- 19EIGHTY7 debuts funky house in “Let’s Get It On” [Premiere] - November 19, 2015