2012 could be the year of the remix for Matt Nash. The British performer has recently been making a name for himself as an up and coming producer, with so much such success that his original tracks and remixes have relished major support from superstars like Hardwell and Pete Tong. This time Nash has teamed up with house pro Danny Dove for a clubworthy progressive remix of “Hide U” by Unclubbed. The track has interesting depth, in that it’s quite a heavy hitter but not without uplifting elements, which are underscored by the emotional vocals from trance vocal superstar Sarah Howells.
While the original mix is a chilled out world track, Nash’s remix is classically progressive. This remix is apart of a string of new releases — this one out on New State Music, and with additional forthcoming releases on big name labels Toolroom and Spinnin’. With names like that signing on, we should be in for a treat.
- Buy “Hide U” (Matt Nash & Danny Dove Remix) on Beatport
- Matt Nash on Facebook
- Follow Matt Nash on Soundcloud
Latest posts by Steph Evans (see all)
- Dirty South returns with “Find A Way” featuring Rudy - August 28, 2015
- Jenaux puts a new spin on Tritonal’s “GAMMA GAMMA” [Premiere] - August 28, 2015
- Diplo and Sleepy Tom revive 90’s vocals on “Be Right There” - August 28, 2015
- Lenno remixes The Knock’s “Collect My Love” [Premiere] - August 28, 2015