Brooklyn-based producer KRTS released his first EP on Berlin-based label Project: Mooncircle in 2011 and hasn’t looked back since, with his debut LP, The Dread of an Unknown Evil, coming out on the same imprint on December 10. With an overarching dark tone and deep, bass-heavy sound, the LP features a number of standout tracks, our favorite of which was “Knuckle Under”, perhaps the album’s heaviest moment. With a sludgy bassline and sinister, cinematic buildup, we’ve got the premiere of that track below.
Check out snippets from the rest of the LP below. You can find pre-order links via Project: Mooncircle.
- The Dread of an Unknown Evil on Project: Mooncircle
- KRTS Official Website
- KRTS on Twitter
- KRTS on Facebook
- Project: Mooncircle on Twitter
- Project: Mooncircle on Soundcloud
Latest posts by Alyce Currier (see all)
- Hush Hush label head Alex Ruder’s Decibel Festival showcase picks - September 19, 2014
- 8 mixes to prepare you for Decibel Festival - September 2, 2014
- Liar walks us through his most club-oriented EP yet, ‘Scorpio’ - August 26, 2014
- Deru’s haunting pre-Decibel mix and festival picks [Exclusive] - August 20, 2014