Today we take the next step in the evolution of Earmilk Events with the announcement of the Hardwell Presents – Revealed Canadian Bus Tour powered by Earmilk. With a focus on being a platform for young virtuosic talent, Hardwell’s Revealed Recordings has risen to prominence as one of EDM’s leading labels in only two years of existence. Following the previous Hardwell presents Revealed editions in Miami, Las Vegas, Greece, Zurich, and Amsterdam, the conquest continues in Canada starting January 29th in Ottawa, and Earmilk will be there every step of the way to bring you behind the scenes coverage and access to exclusive tickets, merchandise, and music giveaways. Not only that, but if you’re an upcoming DJ looking for your big break, this is your chance, as we’ll be hosting an opening set DJ competition to play alongside the Revealed Recordings crew. VOTE HERE.
HARDWELL, DANNIC & DYRO TOUR DATES
- January 29th @ Liquor Store – Ottawa, ON
- January 30th @ Stages Nightclub – Kingston, ON
- January 31st @ TBD – TBD
- February 1st @ New City Gas – Montreal, QC
- February 2nd @ The Guvernment – Toronto, ON
- February 3rd @ Mustang Lounge – London, ON
- February 4th @ Rok Bar – Hamilton, ON
- February 6th @ Sound Republic – Winnipeg, MB
- February 7th @ Tequila Nightclub – Saskatoon, SK
- February 8th @ Empire Ballroom – Edmonton, AB
- February 9th @ Flames Central – Calgary, AB
- February 10th @ PNE Coliseum – Vancouver, BC
WIN TICKETS HERE
The Hardwell presents Revealed Canada edition will be showcasing a perfected blend of the three DJs’ distinct styles. Hardwell has an inherent ability to hold the crowd by a string, taking fans on a rollercoaster ride of dance music perfection. With Dannic’s majestic big room sound and crowd reading capabilities, he’s able to take you places you’ve never been before and keep you engaged in his set from beginning to the end. Rounding off the already stellar bill, Dyro, who was dubbed the Breakthrough DJ of the Year by Laidback Luke, Dada Life, and Hardwell, brings a supercharged electro-influenced sound that he has come to be revered for. If you follow The Club here on Earmilk then you’re all too familiar with these guys, as I’ve been a proud supporter since their first few releases. It comes with a huge honour to say that I’ll be opening (as Jamie Gone) for these talented Dutchmen to represent Earmilk on our most exciting venture yet.
Get a little taste of what’s in store at any of these Canadian tour dates for the Dutch trio of Hardwell, Dannic & Dyro:
Powered by Wavo.
Latest posts by Kevin Gaughan (see all)
- A look back at Richy Ahmed’s return to Canada. One day, two cities. [Event Review] - September 25, 2015
- Up-and-comer Maddmon drops Bring It Back [Free Download] - September 16, 2015
- Desert Hearts tour joins the Summerdaze season closer for the party of the summer [Event Review] - September 4, 2015
- Uner talks Spanish influence and his new live band before Burning Man [Interview] - September 2, 2015